Q. When was the library built and/or remodeled or renovated?

Answer

The UI Library was built in 1957 on the former site of the UI tennis courts directly north of the Memorial Gymnasium, relocating it from the previous location in the south wing of the Administration Building. The library was expanded by 50% in the early 1990s and rededicated in 1994.
  • Last Updated May 14, 2018
  • Views 8
  • Answered By Beth Hendrix

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us