Skip to Questions

LibAnswers - Ask a Question, Search for Information, Explore the Universe & Beyond.

Useful Tip: Ask questions or search by keyword, e.g., anthropology database

I'm no longer a student at U of I. However, you have a couple of books I can't find anywhere else. Can I check them out?

Last Updated: Apr 08, 2014  |  69 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Yes. If you still live in Moscow or the surrouding area, you can apply for a community member library card. You would need to bring in proof of address (piece of mail, driver's license, etc.) to the library to be issued a card. Please contact the circulation desk for more information-- 208-885-6559.

If you do not live in the area, you can request the book from your local public library through Interlibrary Loan. 

Answered by Laura HessBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    • a small icon
      Voice: (208) 885-6584
    • a small icon
      Text: (208) 449-0841
    • a small icon
    • a small icon
      By Appointment:

    Live Chat

    Need help now? Ask your librarian.

    Browse by Popular Topics

    Acquisition  –  Business  –  Call Numbers  –  Cell Phones  –  Circulation  –  Citing sources  –  Databases  –  Distance Education  –  Donations  –  e-Resources  –  Hours  –  Interlibray loan  –  Journals  –  Library accounts  –  Library location  –  Periodicals  –  Printing & copying  –  Research  –  Reserves  –  Study rooms  –  Technology  –  Theses and Dissertations  
    View All Topics

    Bringing the world to Idaho ... and Idaho to the world. Give to the Libary.